The Psychology Of Persuasion
Jordan Kales, sales coach, author, and founder of the popular Instagram channel @saleswithkales sits down with Daniel Karim in order to discuss his journey of becoming, how he became a sales expert and what we can do in order to help more people better.
What is this episode about?
- How Jordan Kales became the person he is today.
- What he learned from selling lobsters as a teenager about sales.
- The story behind the popular Instagram channel ‘Sales With Kales”.
- The psychology of persuasion.
- Sales habits we all need to acquire.
- What he learned from his mentors.
- Mistakes most starting salespeople make.
- What his book ‘Sales Mastery’ is about.
- How he stumbled into being an influencer.
- Advice for coaches who want to learn how to sell.
- The importance of self-belief.
- His methods for acquiring clients.
Video Interview With Jordan Kales
About the guest
I have been in sales for 14 years now and I did not start off a natural born salesperson. In fact, when I first got into sales I was so nervous to speak to people I can remember losing my breath when talking to potential customers, making me stop mid conversation just to catch my breath. Sales is a skill like any other, a skill that is extremely learnable. I have spent thousands on sales courses, 5000+ hours studying sales, and read more than 100 sales books. I also know what it feels like to feel frustrated in a business you’re passionate about and not being able to make sales because you lack the right skills and strategies. The confidence that comes from learning the skills of sales doesn’t just apply to business. Sales is everywhere and it’s completely changed my life for the better. My mission now is to educate brands on how to sell effectively and gain the confidence to take control of their business and their life. Sales is one of the most important skills to a brand because after all, a business without sales is just a hobby.